Despite our best intentions, exercise doesn't always happen. Basically, nobody's perfect. So if you've ever used any of these excuses to get out of exercise, you're definitely not alone.
1. I'm on deadline for a very important work assignment.Share on Pinterest
So busy. So sorry.
2. I'm going to the gym… tomorrow.Share on Pinterest
Why do today what you could put off until tomorrow?
3. I felt lightheaded for like 10 seconds earlier. That totally happened. Really.Share on Pinterest
I just can't take the risk right now. A medical professional would totally agree.
4. It's that time of the month.Share on Pinterest
It worked in high school, didn't it?
5. I was involved in a freak accident.Share on Pinterest
My pride. I mean, knee. Ouch.
6. I'm behind on the housework.Share on Pinterest
So much housework. So little time.
7. I double-booked myself.Share on Pinterest
Oh, no. If only I hadn't made these other plans too.
8. Something super urgent came up.Share on Pinterest ¯_(ツ)_/¯
9. I can't possibly work out after eating all this.Share on Pinterest
The best thing would be to rest. Forever.
10. It's totally drizzling.Share on Pinterest
I can't go outside. Ever. Again.Amy Mackelden is a weekend editor at , , and . She's written for , , , , , , and . She's currently developing a show called MS Is My Boyfriend, about what multiple sclerosis is really like. Follow her on Twitter @AmyMackelden.